Our control towers monitor the location, status and condition of your valuable engine shipments. If a milestone is not met, a predefined escalation and contingency plan is started. Any required corrective action is implemented to ensure that transit times are fulfilled.
With KN EngineChain you will gain from our global 24-hour door-to-door track and trace capability provided by our KN Login application – allowing you and our authorised staff to view planned and actual shipment status plus electronic copies of critical shipment documentation.
24 hour door-to-door visibility is provided by our AEL (AOG and Engine Live) application which enables pro-active management of important operational events leading to enhanced visibility and risk mitigation. Every aerospace station will be AEL enabled allowing the station to closely monitor any KN EngineChain shipment.
- 24/7/365 monitoring via global tool
- Track and trace capabilities with KN Login
- Enhanced monitoring available on all KN EngineChain shipments before and after flight
- Proactive shipment management
- Defined intervention points to comply with transit times & ensure proper handling of your shipment
- Continuous automated status updates
- Available for customers at anytime, anywhere
- Escalations in case a milestone is not met